things that are sex shaming -
- "she’s a sl-t for having all that sex"
- "girls shouldn’t wear tank tops to school because it is distracting"
- "that skin tight dress means she’s asking for it"things that are not sex shaming -
- "I would prefer to not see a stranger’s butt"
- "I do not want to hear explicit details about your sex life"there’s a difference between sex shaming and wanting sexual security
They go weak in the knees and get short of breath when you bring up the topic of jars.
Licia Ronzulli, member of the European Parliament, has been taking her daughter Vittoria to the Parliament sessions for two years now.
Every time this is on my dash, it’s an automatic reblog.
Life. There’s always a way to make it work.
This woman runs PARLIAMENT with a baby in her lap and she’s CLEARLY doing an outstanding job because she’s still there being a total boss two years later, baby still in her lap.
"A baby will destroy your career-"
Are you sure?
Because I’m pretty sure that Licia Ronzulli would laugh at that declaration.
that kids got one hell of a messy bun going
~*~PSA PSA PSA~*~
IT IS NOT ACTUALLY ALLY WEEK
IT IS ASEXUAL VISIBILITY WEEK
THE A IN LGBTQIA+ DOES NOT ACTUALLY STAND FOR ALLY
IT STANDS FOR ASEXUAL
thank you and goodbye
I dearly wish that people would view their bodies as they view flowers…
Skin patches? Birthmarks?
Scars? Stretch marks?
Freckles? Moles? Acne scars?
Missing a few pieces?
handsome as ever~
Feel like you just look weird?
you’re fantastic looking~
I will never stop reblogging this
Tutorial: how to make a study schedule.
- Make a reference sheet with separate lists for each subject. This reference sheet is used to orient your daily studying.
- List the material you need to study for each subject. Be more specific than you would be on a study schedule and make sure you put down everything you need to go over.
- On your schedule, highlight the exam dates and deadlines and put down any relevant information.
- Using your reference sheet, assign certain material to go through each day.
- If you haven’t been working on study material throughout the semester; schedule days before your study leave to work on study sheets for revision, flash cards, summaries, whatever you use to study.
- Take a day to gather your study material before your study leave begins. Like the weekend classes end or so. This will save you a lot of time when you sit down to study every day.
- Schedule your studying so that you start studying for the last final first, and the first final last. Make sure you start this early enough to give yourself time to revise for the subjects you need to.
- If you have a day between each of your finals, take the night of the final off and revise for the next exam the day after. If not, take the couple of hours after your exam off then revise for the next one.
- Schedule the harder/heavier material in a subject first, so that you work on that material when you have more energy.
- If you’re taking subjects that you have difficulty with, or subjects with a heavy workload; schedule catch up days. However, don’t let that encourage you to slack off. Try to stick to your schedule and only rely on the catch up days if you really need to, and if you don’t; then it’s a day off!
- Also, schedule days off… a day or if you can’t afford it, half a day. I can’t stress how important it is to take time for yourself, it’ll help you avoid burnout.
Disclaimer: this is the way I’ve been making study schedules since I started college. By no means am I claiming it’s perfect or that everybody should follow it.
I’m sorry I’m posting this by the end of the year when a lot of people are already done with exams, but perhaps it’ll be helpful for people taking summer courses now? And also for next year :)
I lost it at the end.
Okay, I had to check out the Van Eyck thing. I was a bit in denial because, come on, every single person can’t look like President Putin!
There are no words to describe how wrong I was.
Kiki by 36
on the way back from a rode trip i stopped in ninilchik to look for some abandoned houses and came across this little church on top of a hill, surrounded by a decaying white picket fence. I could hear thunder, and directly on the other side of the church there is a big cliff that drops down to the ocean and i was immediately like “…..dollanganger…..”
fuck, so beautiful
What a beautiful orthodox church